Tuesday, February 17, 2009

i can't come up with any wisdom. i am tired

Rofl to the copter. I'm really glad I'm not gonna be an actor XD



Movement: chasing my dog around the house for at least 10 minutes to get him to take a bath. ugh
Voice: 'I'm a Star' by Scott Alan. It's the dumbest yet best song ever
Reading: MSND
Participation: 100 for becoming better with powertools (miraculously) for the five minutes i helped matt unscrew that big fucking thing in the wing. i really suck a them and have gotten a lot better :-)


i've supposed to have gotten my hair cut for the past week. i haven't. it pisses me off. becasue you wanted to know


go see slumdog millionaire, btw. good, good stuff.



underground musical theatre is the shit. just saying


and jersey girls make me want to throw up. it's like the south but 10 times worse.



byebye


peace

No comments: