Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Doing things and shmings

Participation (today): 100 for researching some shows for Gabe; some fail, some don't (hopefully). There really aren't that many to choose from. But then again, I haven't thoroughly gone through mti.com. It'll happen tomorrow.

-100 for yesterday, for light-opping the dance show that morning.

-100 for Monday, for staying after. I'll get to that ENTIRE situation later.

-100 for Friday, for staying after and assissting Ally with FOH (did I already put that?).

Okay. Sensory OVERLOAD; what I get from this is basically Callidorus wants his chick, but Ballio's the procurer of the hoes. I think 15 minae have already been paid, but they need to get the other five; Pseudolus is helping him. Calli's been scrounging for money everywhere, so I think they turn to Simo (daddy) and Callipho (mommy)?


I know that if Pseudy does what he's supposed to (by helping Callidorus) he'll be set free; and if he doens't, he'll die. Amirite?


Wow, what an incredibly shitty journal.


I honestly need a hard copy of this, really, really badly. Like...I can read on hte interwebs, it's so distracting. I hate it. I'll ask for one tomorrow; hopefully there's one at school I could use.

No comments: