Monday, January 3, 2011

so, uh...today's first.

100 for really taking movement seriously and actually participating with dedication. I also realized just how weak I am. Like, really? I'm that fat that I feel tired after five real pushups? Really? But anyway, movement was super fun and I enjoyed making the dancers uncomfortable.


I did one of those horrible cries today because I'm going back and forth as to if I'll get into college or not. I really do not think I will, but I'm trying my fucking damnedest at this point.

AIA:

So Act II is getting pretty crazy with the AIDS, random park sex out of anger and frustration, Louis' emoness talking to Emily the Nurse, various fights between couples and such. It's pretty great.

Can I just say how beautifully this is written? I can't get over it, legit. Kushner is just unbelievably gifted and makes everything simultaneously relate-able and metaphorically complex. It's some good stuff. I might have to check out A Bright Room Called Day, I heard some stupid drama club in east brunswick did it.




No comments: