Friday, June 17, 2011

last blog for credit. ever.

this is really, really sad.

this blog's been an incredible thing for me, even if i haven't done much of it this year. it's been a great outlet along with a great excuse to get myself a good grade. i'd just like to thank you for having me do these, because they helped me when i needed to be all teenagery and express myself and grow as a person and all of that dumb crap. it was a fantastic experience.

well, anyway:

100 for today for my mesmerizing workshop-taking skills. he was, like, a 6.5 out of a ten. if you can't find anyone else, it'll work.

i'm glad to leave. i'm sad to leave. i still haven't fully realized it yet, though. it feels like the end of an era. most high school kids don't take graduation that seriously, so i don't know if i'm overreacting (like i do with most things). the whole idea of college has been impounded into my brain since i was 14 years old. it's three years later. i'm in. it doesn't feel like as big of an accomplishment as it should be. i seriously can't fathom how a lot of kids my age don't think of college as a make-or-break kind of thing; it's really weird.

all i'm hoping for is that i'm not as completely mortified to start college as i was to start high school. if i close up like that again i'll be incredibly disappointed with myself. here's hoping, because being me would be pretty great. also looking forward to summer, so there's that, too.

farewell, blog. our hatelationship has finally drawn to a whiny end.



k bye

No comments: