Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Feeling a little like a dirty tissue

I've been putting off doing the stuff I really need to do, and I think if I get it off of my chest now I'll feel a bunch better.

If you don't want to deal with my crap, don't read it. I'll have my pity party if I fucking want to. mmkays?

ffkjsdfklsjfklsdjfkdflsdjfsdkjfdskfjsdl

fuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyou. don't undermine me. I just remembered it's undermine, not undermind. Thank you, spellcheck.

I want to pull my hair out. Everything seems to be collapsing onto me. I feel like no one gives two shits about what I have to say, and that I'm a lowly, vile creature compared to everyone else.

Trying to deal with me never being at the same maturity level, social wellness, or intellect level (yeah, just made that up) as everyone else around me. Inadequacy. I hate the looks you give me. Everyone gives me. Am I going insane? Am I paranoid?

And I always have to prove myself to look like less of an asshole, but then end looking like more of an ass in the end?


I'm a little shcoked. I've been shocked a lot, lately. Trying to feel happy-go-lucky and shirley templey and stuff, but that's obviously not happening.

Can I stop procrastinating now? Please? Can I stop being a huge douche?

"FIND A PRICE THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY! THAT MAKES YOU HOME GOODS HAPPY!"


Shut the fuck up.

Shut. the fuck. up.

I hope no one who barely knows me reads this. What would they think?

No, fuck them. And fuck you. You suck.

Low-status. Shove them under the carpet. They don't exist. AWESOME!


Love,


Crazy fuck you see on the street

No comments: