Friday, November 20, 2009

Vicky Cristina Barcelona

That movie awakens something in me, I swear to god.

I'm gonna full-fledge review it. I want to explore it, oh my goooood. It's amazing. It's amazing. I can't articulate it right now, but this organic mixture of emotions just springs up in me every time I see it. Oh my gooooooood. If I was to ever be come sort of artist, I would have to watch that movie again. It's so inpiring to not live a small life, and to appreciate art and people. Self-reflection time, no?

Wooooooooooo. woo. wow. Am I missing the point here? I don't want to miss the point. I'm not putting out what I actually think about the main themes, the diction, the motifs, and all that other fun stuff, though.



Can I watch it not alone next time? Penelope Cruz fucking deserved that Oscar, too. SO natural, SO brilliant. Her availability is really something to covet; what a hard role to play. I just...oh my God.


I've been reminded why you love Spain so much, Aladren.


Ughughughugh, this...catharsis is just coming over me, better than any other high I've ever experienced. It's the best feeling in the world; I want to know how to sustain it. Being happy is too much fun to pass up.


I want to be happy forever. Oh my God. It's a wonderful feeling. Fufillment, you feel creative, my thought process feels all cohesive, it's just uncomparable to anything I've felt in a while.

Wish I could share it with someone.




Maybe I'll start making this blog private. Maybe.


I feel like I should keep blogging until this feeling stops. Why should I? I want it to last.


Bye.

No comments: