Thursday, February 4, 2010

So about that

100 for taking in Citizen Kane. Trying to devour what I can for now; it's a lot to take in all at once.


I have learned this marking period to not procrastinate because it got me absolutely no where. At all. I felt so bad when I learned what other people's schedules were. Like, I don't complain about the workload too much I don't think, but I'm not completely silent about it. I found out people that have never complained once have fucking hectic schedules. Fun stuff. Wow, man. Way to sound like a complete doucher.

I'm scaring myself into not becoming one of the past seniors. I can honestly say I've learned from their mistakes, and that lack of self-confidence will never work for me. I'm trying now. I'm gonna try and create something, I think. If I don't, I don't, but it would be nice.

I need to get my bangs trimmed.

Being a robot shat out of the American educational system will not be in my future, I fucking swear.


And also, 100 for Wednesday for Francesca's workshop. I liked it a lot more the second day, everything was eased in more and more. I learned more than I thought I would, but I still prefer Aladrenian methods.

I'm going to have freshmen soon. I need to prepare. Don't fuck up. Be excited.

And ALSO, 89 for Tuesday for taking and flunking the history test. Didn't try at all this marking period.

I still love art, though. It's better than cookies.

No comments: