Tuesday, October 12, 2010

my brain is on fire (and please do not put a c on my progress report. please)

100 for beinga nice senior and going around doing shit for cip, getting my SAT waiver, and being an all-around good kid. because i am a good kid and i help you a lot. OH, and i have paying jobs with my principal. plus, i found a few good metaphors for my essays which are undeniably seksy. aaaaaand i'm pretty amazing. did i tell you that you looked really hot today, leakage and all?

so i started reading the african play, and i'll be completely frank; i had absolutely no fucking clue as to what they were talking about. completely, 100% no clue what was going on. i know there was a leader. i know there was a bird. beyond that, i'm completely lost. i'll give it another read on the train tomorrow, promisszzzzsz. for real, though

and i do not have to take the psats tomorrow. because i have already taken the sats. twice.




bitch.


yeeyuh for not getting a c. because if you give me a c on the progress report i'm cutting your fucking balls off, no jokes. not cool.

No comments: