Friday, October 15, 2010

One blog for many a day.

I don't remember what days I did blogs for if I did at all, so woo

Today: I deserve a 100 for...what? Being elected NTHS President, fully comprehending what was being taught, doing a kickass SOC, doing Brian's rehearsal report, and showing up your acting majors.

I didn't do any reading today, because I did a shitload of writing. Not online, of course. They'll be shown to you Monday, please don't kill.

10/14: 100 for doing some pretty insane Meisner and for falling asleep at 5:30 after going to NYC, I love you.

10/12: 100 for being an awesome student and going around with Casey doing Cipp's bitch work and having a kickass meeting with Bicsko.


I'm fucking pathetic when it comes to these, have mercy on me. For serious.


fuckfuckfukcfuck


i've done these sorts of rants for literally years.

it's not happening now, it will not change a thing.


good bye.

No comments: