Wednesday, March 11, 2009

i am cold

and coughing. and have phlegm (spelled it wrong, i did). welcome to zee theeahtah

100 for rehearsal

i like tim. tim is nice. he does not intimidate me and make me feel poopy.


why did everyone stop doing blogs? it is a nice release for me.


i wanna sing a lot. i do

i like it. it's a confidence booster. i entertain myself like that


i am procrastinating. i should be doing homework.


my mom says i should ask you about the the internship at Two River because it's so close to where she works. So I am. More information would be nice. she says that if i 'don't have the drive to do it' i shouldnt do it at all. what a bitch, right?


Why do i really blow that badly at acting? like. i really do. i really, honestly. like. i am sooooo. bad. it's not good at all.


these are baby-punching moments here.


glad you enjoyed the video.


on to homework. hopefully


paper due in two days that is worth two exam grades. really stoked about it.


two quizzes tomorrow. super excited.


i am letting my schooling get in the way of my education


i need to learn how to write in paragraph form






peace



ps. i feel a bad sick night is about to ensue. mehmehmehmeh

No comments: