Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sleepy

Participation- I wasn't in class...


to be honest, I did not read today for the sole reason of being worn out. I'll get going on it on Monday, when I've been well-rested. Even though I haven't had that much to do. But I *did* write the Press Release for the freshman showcase, so... :-)


But yeah. What I found really weird today is that lady that when I had the workshop with in the drunk driving contest, I had those same, scared, light-headed feelings as I did when I had that stunt in school. She was a guest speaker in driver's ed that day when I almost fainted. She freaks me out anyway. I'm probably over reacting, but, it just gets me light headed thining about it, believe it or not.


I think I'm gonna add a thing or two to the newsletter and head to bed. By the way, when I have the web document preview in word, it's all sqished. Not good. Teach me things, Jedi master.


peace

No comments: