Thursday, May 13, 2010

get me out of here

I'm reading Hamelt in English. We didn't read anything today. I'm switching to Hamlet.

Hamlet: Act III, Scene I; up to page 7.

So Gertie and the new King are asking Ophelia to be all up in Hamlet and have her see what's up with him, and blahblah. He goes freaking insane and tells her off and tells her how she needs to go to a nunnery, and how much of a skank she is. Only when she was trying to be nice? God, way to be a douche. Now she's gonna go coocoo crazy. And whose fault is that, whiny bitch? Also read the 'To be or not to be' speech. Just Hamlet being emo.

----------------------------------------------------------------


Participation: 100 for finding a nice $23 porfolio case and heavily researching schools.


North Carolina School of the Arts, MSGA, Ohio U, Calarts, Penn State. I would like to apply to these. Along with safe schools.

I want college now.

Can I have it?

No comments: