Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'm realizing how much this year's sophomores trump my class.

That's disappointing.

It totally doesn't look like it now, but I have so much faith in them and I'm really proud of them. Travis and Scarlett are both efficient geniuses, and I really think Zari will flourish in some sort of management or producing position. She looks really excited.

So I was creeping through blogs today, and I found Travis's. futurestagemanager? OWWWWWWWW. I feel really guilty now. Whatevs. I still want to manage Comedy of Errors.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

From yesterday. Never finished it. Still stands, though. Inadequacy is hot.


100 today for the senior meeting being successful and planning more for the dance show and trying to assign jobs for that. And only stupidity in small quantities.

I hate this. I want this year to be over. This is so...great. I cannot convey to you how scared I am. Not in a positive way. I mean in some ways, yeah. But Jesus. I got a taste of what my class considers standing on its own two feet and that petrifies me like no other.

I'm unbelievably disappointed.

No comments: