Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Journals for this week thus far.

I went to Ms. Cipperly and she said she had no clue that all this would be directed to her regarding homework. She told me she would call me down as soon as she knew, which is what I'm telling class tomorrow. She said she might be able to collect it and then send it to you. I don't know how that works. But, again, the genius of our school never ceases to amaze.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Monday: I honestly don't even remember what we did. 89

Tuesday: I got inducted in the National Technical Honor Society and got a pretty dress. 100

Wednesday: 100 for being split up and really, thoroughly researching colleges.

U of Miami is out (It's huge; 15,000 students in the hell hole that is Florida? No), Syracuse U is a maybe, Penn State definitely (since I've been getting stuff from here anyway), Ohio U is a yes. Will apply to Calarts and/or CMU if I have the money left over (because of the slim chance of me getting into either).

Safe schools being U of Arts (really? that seems pretty prestigious) and Montclair.

My top two schools at the moment are UNCSA and MSGA. They cost the same given not living on-campus at UNCSA and the campuses and atmosphere are small and tight-knit with waaaaaay too many connections and awesome flowing throughout both.


------------------------------------------------------------------

So, hopefully, this shop will be better soon. Just saying.

Teenagers are fucking stupid. Even in our shop. We have the perfect mix of not enough preparation and feeling just THAT entitled that it creates this amazing, comforting atmosphere conducive to a learning environment. End tiny rant.

Oh, and one more thing. I don't want to be like my mom and I'm just like her. No wonder I feel like I'm losing friends.

No comments: