Friday, June 11, 2010

Last blog post.

Monday: 100 for realizing SAT-ness and how fucked I really am right now. Also, helped a bit during the really unorganized filming day 1 and stayed out of the way while I did some works.

Tuesday: 89

Wednesday: 100 for doing some work until being called out f class for like...a half hour to take a physical with an overweight, effeminate male nurse with a really sexy lisp. I was in Cleo Mack's (didn't want to disturb filming and be in their way).

Thursday: 100 for showcase proposal work with Louis, and doing more planning for the summer. A job will probably be crucial since my budget definitely won't cover transportation costs. Just have to explain that to the 'rents. Everything seems a little more solid at this point.

Friday: 100 for taking in Hamlet and actually, REALLY understanding what was going on. Louis really made it a lot easier to understand when he lectured for a bit at the end. I really found most of watching these films sort of pointless because there wasn't anyone there to guide us. I mean, out class isn't a bunch of lost puppies but we really do need the guidance. Feeling a little inadequacy there, but whatever. It happens.


So...as this is my last blog for the year, I thought I'd like to just say what I feel.


I'm really glad this year happened.

I realized the importance that leadership has on a group of teenagers.

I realized what I need to work on as far as me being a leader (or the lackthereof there).

I realized how much we used this year's seniors until they were completely, totally burned out.

We all still have a really long way to go. I'll probably edit this later if I think of anything better.

Biggest. learning experience. on earth.

No comments: