Monday, September 13, 2010

new year, new thing.

PG: whatever you're giving me. 89 if you're not counting it against me.


i don't know what there is to really talk about, if there really is anything.

starting college apps soon. schools where i'm applying are:

SUNY Purchase (Safe)
Montclair (Safe)
Ohio U (middle)
U of A (middle)
Rutgers (middle)
UNCSA (reach)

hopefully most early decision.

it's actually disgusting how fast time goes by in high school and how much time you don't actually have, and how many things you could have done. i refuse to reflect on this too much since it's a pointless fight with myself, but i didn't do enough. i pretty much failed. i didn't completely fuck myself like mike or glenn, but you know what? i disappointed myself and my teachers.

the way they graded fucking kills me, man. not cool. at least my freshmen have the better opportunity, i'm grateful for that. i can't really think right now.

here's to hoping the mainstage cast list is decent.

hollaheyha.

No comments: