Wednesday, September 15, 2010

i'm going to throw up all over you.

100 for today for taking the leadership position and initiating stuff getting done (or scaring brian? my b), having kickass work boots, and trying to figure out if I still have a showcase.

I got the student pass application, I just need a letter from someone from the school with the letterhead and seal saying that I attend the school and that I'm doing the internship form so-and-so date until so-and-so date.

I can't do that until it's finally set that I'm doing it. We'll discuss that tomorrow, I guess?

Also, my stepmom couldn't get in touch with the guy who might get me free passes, and if that does not work, I can get someone to front me the money by next week; I just need to know that it'll get fully paid back.

This probably isn't blog material, but fuck it. I'm gonna rock the shit out of Buried Child tomorrow, promise.

Btdubs, I'm very happy I have the child prodigy freshman.

No comments: