Tuesday, September 14, 2010

sassy gay friend.

enough of me procrastinating, this is ridiculous.

this is going to be so interesting.

100 for knowing fully what we were talking about and participating. sure, it's a freshman-level lecture. sure, it was nfp vs. fp theater. but, you know...i'm not completely retarded. and i want to teach a musical theater lesson one day, you just say the word and i'll have a lesson plan, homes.

ummm, so. found all the prompts i needed to find for suny, u of a, rutgers, montclair, and north carolina (just a statement of purpose for the program and nothing for the college if i'm not mistaken).

here is my me-time paragraph. do with it as you wish, m'lady:


"Insecurity and 'unsureness' consumes me and insures my constant need for knowledge. The theater gives me a sense of family that's being reciprocated by a group of complete strangers. Calling shows is my art --- the clockwork of a show, even down to the millisecond, is what can make or break a person's experience at a show; by being a part of creating these moments, I become a part of what makes people the happiest, even though I mostly do it for myself. Sticking around art and artists tells me about the human psyche and keeps the remnants of my sanity somehow intact. Art is my what is in my life, and helping create it is what keeps me living."



lololololol that is so not five sentences


i guess i will start on buried child tomorrow? i shall email you for shits and gigs.


No comments: