Wednesday, September 17, 2008

HELP ME

I'M TRAPPED IN A GLASS CASE OF EMOTIONNNNN

http://www.saltytiers.com/images/glasscase.gif

Participation: 100---Yeah. Stratching out paint cans for two and a half periods deserves 200, but 100 is the highest. Casey and I have formed this into an art.
Movement: 1.34 miles on elliptkalz
Voice: Singing.
Reading: MSND


HELP ME
Jewcapella is killing me. It burns my fucking ears. Harmonzing+Half asleep child= fail. I need some sort of life.

Like, Really.

I want to be a slutty singer with green fingernails in '40s Germany. It looks like loads o' fun.


If Gabe does not. stop. singing 70s-like bubblegum I'll cry.
Ok. It stopped. nvm.



I feel bad. Hopey. Meeeeeh. I hope she had a good birthday.


Even though I lovelovelove tech, I always get shit jobs (along with Casey-Cat). I knew how to fucking paint the backdrop and the people who don't know how are doing it and I'm in the fucking janitor's closet with the creepy crawlers? Not. cool. W/e.

Sandman looks like it will be fun as hell. Really excited.


AND

FUCKING A


ARI BE STAYIN! HOLLA



I wanna say more. But my thoughts are pmsing aand refusing to be nice.

http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=/watch%3Fv%3D48zhgiph9hA


Peace



Peace

No comments: