Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sooooooo. It'll be boring. I'm not a pro at blogging.

MOvement: 1.33 miles on elliptical *golf claps*
Voice: I sang like all afternoon. I rape my iPod daily, though I never do like any legit 'exercises' :/
Reading: MONDEH. Ari has my Midsummer's 0_o
Participation: Mondeh as well




So, goals for this year with this blog:

-Y'know, actually use it.
-Get USE out of it.
-Not be a procrastinatorio with it.
-Yey.

Nothin special today, I just felt like starting my blog early for no particular reason. Hopefully, it will come in handy.


Aboot today:

Brownies are nice.
But destroyed converses are better.
I feel fat and disgusting once I knew that I need to work out almost an hour a day to lose weight.
Shakespeare is my bestest friend/enemy. He is not for slow thinkers such as myself.
I reallly need a mic for my computer.
I SEE BOEING FUCKING BOEING TOMORROW! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


Like, seriously? I need to get better at this. It'll come to me eventually. As things get more exciting.




P.S.- RIP Quinn. Good times, gooooooooood times.

2 comments:

Casey "The Punisher" Vizzle said...

Quinn appreciates your awesomness and sexiness. please sex me?

Gabe said...

Congratz on the new blog! It gets easier as you do it more. Just figure out one thing to write about, and hen you can almost SOC it. :D