Thursday, September 11, 2008

Just wipe off the baby seal smell

So.
Movement: Lazy. Just a mile in gym. Yoooooooga.
Reading: msnd
Voice: singing.
Participation 89

Gabe can't beat box for shit. Just needed to put it out there.

I. need. some sort of life.

even though its getting better.

I happen to be switching moods.
pms+teh cwazeh= not fun

I want to take math at mcc. I cant understand a WORD of what that bitch says. I don't learn ANYTHING.

I need to get off in five minutes. And I don't have a story.

I'm totally fucked.

Why are people so...bi, tri, and quadruplepolar?

I hate shit like that. diff personalities for diff situations? B-u-l-l-s-h-i-t.

OH

and yoga is beyond bangin fo sho. i feel like a half-dancer afterward.


Why am I not interesting? I feel like I'm not up to par.

Fuck it.

My creative spark is constipated.


Peace

1 comment:

Gabe said...

Fine, okay, I can't beatbox for shit. Mrow.