Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bidi Bidi Bom Bom

DIE YOLANDA SALDIVAR


RAWR

You be killinz yo Selenaz

wtf?



Movement: Stretching with like splits and stuff. Even though my lega hurt like a mother. Like. 15 mins?
Voice: This song called 'what it means it be a friend' from 13.
Shut your fucking face.
It might be a horrible, terriblizzle song, but it's right in my range.
Reading: Dennotative that turned out to be connotative analysis of my monologue.

Participation--100 baby
I was one of the like
5 people who were fully memorized
holla


but anyway. I need to learn scantion. I'm beyond lost.

Just to put it out there, my hair smells amazing. As of now.


Hmmmm.

What to write?

I forgot to say that I saw the girl who played Nina in a ripoff of CSI like a week ago. She needs to stop being so fucking pretty.

And I found the pictures of Stick River Road, but not on the nj site. On Dvorak's blog

XDx10000000

you dont know

even though her kitty died on sunday
poor ms dvorak


Hmmm

Oh yeah!

I just need to say that I can handle real belty shit when I'm not terrified.

Sorry Aladren. I don't know why I'm still so fucking petrified of you.

But anyway

Ima link you to the song I was singing earlier. Please disregard the cheesy orchestrations and backstage pictures. And the mondo suckish lyrics. And music. The girl singing is Sara Niemietz who's a fucking prodigy. My belt is not as fab as hers, but its still a belt.

Here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKtRiSb35Co


Holla at yo bitch chibbins

Peace

No comments: