Thursday, October 30, 2008

Yayayayayayyaya its almost haloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

I'm going fucking insane. I think I might be clinically depressed or something.

Movement: 'Basketball' in gym
Voice: Jesus Cristo es Ricky Martin la musical y cabaret
Reading: MSN ducking D
Participation: 89

Help Chelsea. She is not in a good state of mind.


I try and try and try and get myself so frustrated and depressed. I can't stand myself. Like, honestly? I need to make a decision about what I want to do in the arts. Cause I know acting isn't it, as much as I want it to be. I'll always think. I'll never be able to not be a control freak. I'm not going to go all out for something that will blow up in my face later on.



gbdkjnlndknklnklx1000000000000000



CANDY MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER


HOLLA



Peace

No comments: