Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Blahblahblahblahblah

Movement: Dancing. Yup. DANCING to my party shuffle. Suck it, Richard Simmons.
Voice: Singing while dancing. Breath placement, yes?
Reading: Monologue/IPA set
100- Ze other Side of Stick Rivar Roed

Soooooooooo.

Aladren's eyes can see right through me. In the right mood, she'll make me cry without saying anything. It's scary/sad.

I had a whole epic crybaby story on the bus ride home and that fucking blew up in my face. Sorry. It'll come to me sometime and I'll write it down.

I wish there was a camera in my brain/subconcious. My God. What a fucking cool movie that would be.

I feel bad with shit I thought about the show now that it's getting so much press...

What


ever

I have pizza and aladren is dying her hair green. I'm happy at the moment.


I'm becoming obsessed with the worst trainwreck of a gimmickraped musical I've ever come across. Why? Because it's catchy.

Fucking jason robert brown. meeop

But I fucking don't get why a glance in my general direction makes me choke up!

DAMN YOU

BLOOOOP

Fat child wants turkey bacon.

Make the cravings for everything stop.

I swear to God it was going to be epic. The journal I was gonna write. My fucking mom hogs our only ghetto computer so it just shoots out the ape's ass.

Truly tragic.
Yup.

Only thing I remember is that I am my father's daughter and it's my life's anti-goal.

I SMELLS THE LIFETIME MOVIE MUSIC COMING ONNNNN

peace

No comments: