Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I WENT POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Ok, so. Sorry about not doing yesterday, i fell asleep around when? 800. Would be appreciated if i had an 89 for that day.

So
Movement: Dancing to beatles songgggssss (lucy in the sk ywith diamonds and hey jude ftw)
Voice: SINGING beatles songs . yay across the universe
Reading: Monologue. I think i did...YES. the dennotative analysis today too so yipyapyop
Participation: 100

i should get 100 because i was ahead of most of the class with IPA and helping some people out with it. Also, because I'm done with everything. But my action sheet. Holla at a btich


My mom think Across the universe is dumb just cause 'the critics gave it bad reviews';wtf wigga? Decide for yourself. I thought it was awesome. Big step up for Julie Taymor from turning the lion king into a big puppet show if i do say so myself.


Videos with poop in them are fuuuuuuunny.

POOOOOOOOOOOP


hehehe

www.smellypoop.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCyiFkEArNk&feature=related


I wanna go on the rosie cruise like megan was saying. i wanna talk to rosie. and see if she eats me after the first 30 secinds of our conversation are over. twould be loads of fun!


Peace

No comments: