Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Love is old love is new. love is all love is you

Llalalalala

Movement: None. im not gonna lie.
Voice: Trying to figure out the harmonies in Because by the Beatles
Reading: Monologue.
Participation: 89

Yay potential freshmen. from MY middle school
Holler at your boy. Home skilletz

I need to stop looking at bad musicals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR5lZn6O4g8


Help


MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.




merbop. Nice harmonies though. I is a sucker for nice harmonies.



I remember being a little 8th grader, and seeing Aladren and everyone for the first time (visiting the school). And they scared me. It was kinda weird. I think Lacey did her Ophelia monologue, and it made me want to come here. Really bad. It's a really vivid memory of her just being like the greatest. Ever. And I wanted to be like that. And here I am. Boobop. Even though that really just sounded kinda stalkerish.


But whatever. It got me where I am right now.


And btw. Saw V blows. If you wanted to know.

Shloopshlopp.



peace

No comments: