Friday, May 8, 2009

One question

I just wanted to ask you...it would suck if you giving me that false hope. I hate that. That like...you know I can't do it (criticism, or maybe being some sort of intellectual in some way or another along the road), but you're telling me to do it just in case it does happen. That would blow SO badly.


It scares me. Because, if I know that my family is not a smart group of people (and I'm trying to say that in the nicest way possible. maybe my dad. that's about it), and you know how genetics are. Is it just a pointless pipe dream than to shoot anywhere higher than community college? It seems that my mind has a one-track system, but maybe that will change as my brain library (yeah, that's what it's called) just gets bigger and bigger. As I broaden my...horizons? idk. just...knowledge, i guess.

I need to get away from my mother. She was trying to brag once about how high her IQ is. I asked her. "113!"

(0)_(0)

No comments: