Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Soccywoccy

Since Emily told me to do a SOC, I'm doing it.
(...so if Emily told you to jump off of a cliff, would you?" "shut up, mom")



Aaaaaaand. GO


"alalalalala guitar hero I'm alrrady sick of this ooooh i hate doing socs via compouter i'm already prethinking lalalalallalala----amanda plamer fkfsjfsdlkdsjdkslfjkdlkk i feel like sining childhood songs in a garden where no one can hear, and make me feel bad. I am my own and yoou do not own me, doucheholes


lalalalalalalalala i am excited. kdsajsaljsk I jsut realized that covington is a killer last name and also that blahblahabhlablalahala I FUCKING FORGOT oh yeah that i can mkae myse;f almost faint. that's not good at ALL, is it? wowowowowow not good


I have such a big crush on amander palmer. Blahblahablahalhlahalhlahalahlahlahalaq


My filter is filtering and it should not be filtering. when i want to avoid saying something about someone it just blows up in my face. it's in my back thoughts and blahblahblah fuck you i want a microphone and fucking doc martens. suck my dick, east brunswick votech. you whorebag. and cuntface dickdomb i hate it i hate it


Blahahlhabalbalhalahlo brittany you dumb little bitch. no one cares you stupid cunt. gnfkgrklgjrklgjfdklgjfdkgjfdklgjfdklgjfdklgjfdklgjfdklgjfdklgjdkljklfjgdkl going out with freshman is weird


i feel dizzy and nauseus, but that's because i've been thinking of being dizzy and nauseus.ndksjfkdsjfsdkljdskfjdl woopwooooooop


kpms is weird as hell. it's the jealousy; not of like one person or something, but just the jealousy overall.


blahlalala LALA lalalalalala i want to go to fwf woopwoop even though woopwoop it blows like emily at an awkward, gawky blond male teen guitar players convention


fjsdklfjdskfd mipmopmoooposjdlksanskdsjdakdajlsd


NINJA WRRIOR 1102 muthafuckers


her blogs are amazing. and fucking lenghty. but still...ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i want to be her when i grow up


ms alexander is the biggest dykeydyke EVER. wow. what a super dyke.


I really want doc martens. who's gonna get me some? whoop, there i am, tlaking to the comstant audience in the back of my head. hoophoophoop doop se doop


jksfhdsklsankdlassklskak woopwoop im a slacker bopbopbop guitar fifties i want to be done so I'm done no im not okay maybe i am I'm done


EVERYONE sucks


that was my teengaer rant. COMPLETE. yay socs"







mission accomplished.

No comments: