Thursday, June 18, 2009

GO

We don't even have to blog or give ourselves grades anymore, do we? I'm gonna try and do this over the summer. It's a great release.-

My computer's sound is coming back tomorrow, so I can watch Raging Bull on youtube then.

I want to be a grownup already. I mean, honestly? I'm not gonna be saying the same thing in 30 years, but I'm sooooooooo sick of this fucking school. I really am.

I want to be educated, not look like an asshole every time I speak, and be proud of what I do and what I stand for.

I wanna start doing yoga. I wanna read. I wanna make sure I don't get a hump when I'm 40. I wanna watch movies. I wanna REALLY understand things; not just put pretty words together to make it seem like I'm an intellectual of some sort. I want the awkward period to cease to exist.


Creation and art and beautiful and flowers and movement and loooooooooooove. And old cities. I wanna be apart of it SO fucking badly.


I don't want to be a bitchy person anymore; I'm slowly starting to see how it turns people away after a while. I've never been taught to be open. I've been taught to stay away from the 'weird' people...the 'bad' people. The different ones. Why would you want to be different? To look like a freak? To be an attention whore?

NO. So I don't end up a poor, unhappy fuckup like you.


My parents never even said anything remotely like that to me ever. Why would I say something so bad? I need to stop exaggerating.


About 90% of the people I know do it too...but it still doesn't make it right. I want to be old and wise and cool. To not have a care in the world...to be a sponge and soak up all I can.


To get rid of this one-track mind. This simpleton-y way of thinking. I need to be peaceful-er. Wait, what? I'm not peaceful at all. I'm one of the tense-est people I know.

Let's see how much of this gets done by next year.

Having the balls to create and perform is the greatest gift in the world. The vulnerability and power. It's incredible.







Overkill? Emily-y? I hope not. I want an orange. And to go to Boston.

1 comment:

Hope is feminist. Hi. said...

This entry is beautiful. I hope you know that.