Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The world makes me sad

especially the people in it. frogs should rule the world so we don't have to dissect them.


100 for filing with sisco, doing my job.

criticism: so I made a complete overhaul on the review, that's why it took so long to send. and this accounts for my criticism for today, i'm guessing.

i need to start reading. and observing.


I am the most paranoid perosn in the world...does it mean that i'm self centered? everything everyone says always has to be about me. i think everyone secretly hates me and thinks i'm annoying. and, if i ask, 'was that about me?' i'll either piss the person off or creep them out. either way, i annoy them. people pleasers=major fucking fail. awkwardawkwardawkward


I hope I didnt waste this year. I'm pretty sure I learned, but I really, REALLY want to learn more. excruciatingly badly. mdsakl;daaaa



peace

No comments: