Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm never having children. ever

Because I know I'll end up old and bitter, and would never want to take that out on a child.


The band is so good. I'm really proud of all of them.

I just don't want to know how a brain can wrap around the idea of taking your anger out on someone else, let alone your own child.

You know what? YOU chose to change diapers for a living. No one forced you get a degree in one of the most stressful, lowest-paying jobs around. Don't take your frustration out on me, and don't make reasons to get mad at ME, you fucking cunt.

I'm all about myself? No. I'm about everyone else but you.


But I think the band will be superduper if we really play our cards right. A lot of talent=yayx10093.

Radiolab is cool. It's put together pieces of things I've been trying to figure out for years.


So I sent the things since I got my extension, and was even late for that.

el';;;;;;;;;;;rkewojf;fods;fklel;rjsfkdljsfdslkfjs;jfa;

I feel kind of really alone right now

head fucking desk

No comments: