Thursday, June 25, 2009

Goodbye School. Good fucking riddance

Summer Goals:

-Read books until I'm shitting Shakespeare
-Watch GOOD movies (hard)
-Study for SATs
-Improve work ethic
-Get rid of awkwardness, therefore elevating people skills
-Get Amanda Palmer to do a workshop at SPA. How much money would that cost btw? If you want to give her money?


Anyway. I don't think I'm gonna let myself see myself.

That's really fucking bad.

Like, I almost cried when I saw those videos. I honestly don't know what I look like or act like.

I'm as tense and awkward as Kristine. Who knew? I didn't know I slumped that much, or stopped mid-movement when something exciting happened.

My fake voice does not match my body.

I was always one of those people who thought fat people or weird-looking people weren't really competent. Like, do you know what I mean?

That they couldn't really feel. Or think intelligent thoughts. I know it's weird, but someone else has to think that way beside me.

And then I look at the fucking screen, and I see me as those kind of people. It scared the shit out of me. Really badly. Like, incredibly badly. It was a really unsettling feeling when you didn't know what you were like, and were surprised in the horrible kind of way.

I don't feel like a real person. That's not good.


Plus, I left my DS at school. Whoopdeedee.


Here's to not gaining ten more pounds and switching out food for books, movies, or a bike ride.


Happy Summer.

No comments: