Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Deeeeeeeeeear Prudence

Won't you come out to play...

I want to punch this dumb bitch form camp in the face. Thinks she's hot shit, and she was such a bitch. First a cymbalta commercial, and now mtv?

blah.

just shows what happens when money makes up for talent.

anyway.

Movement: Working on mah perfecto splito
Voice: Singing MT and other stuff
Reading: Reading the rest of 1-1 and part of 1-2
Paticipation: 100

I think I really understood the language and actually KNEW all of the grammar terms and what they meant on the FIRST try. lol I didn't know I did, but hey, whatever. Thank you, 8th grade LAL. Mr. McGrath served me well.

And I found out that it's a LOT easier to sing pop and r+b and shit than musical theatre. So im gonna work on my vibrato, cause it sucks with random belting and no direction.

I actually LIKE table work. It's fun. Especially Shakespeare. It makes me feel like Gabe, I feel so smart!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_gfYdk_TaM

This for real made my day.


Guess who's gonna die for his country??

Thank you, Casey XD

PEACE

No comments: