Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Lalalalaololololololo

Helllloooooooo.

Movement: Okay, this will sound like an excuse. BUT. Gabe gave me a cardio workout of the tickling fashion for at least 15-20 mins today. Plus 10 crunches. So. Broohaha.

Voice: 12 days of Christmas, janice dickinson style!

Reading: msnd

Participation: 100


So, in class today I did my wealthy share of findinf color palets for the rude mechs, therefore finding more out about my character and how 'slutty' she really is...Plus, I got on honor roll. HOLLA


But blah. We need to work shit out so that we can all study together. I need to whip my own ass into shape. It won't happen if I don't make it happen. Holla at a bizzotch.


There was really nothing else today that was...remotely interesting. That, and I'm half asleep right now. And it's only 10:04. whatever. I like sleeping early.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VraaEaOzYQ&feature=related


Peace

No comments: