Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I fucking hate ari's family

Honestly?

Of all the people to go

Ari?

REALLY?

I'm fucking mad as hell.

She doesn't deserve this! She has SO MUCH fucking potential.

Anyway.


Movement: Stretching and trying to get the stiffness out of my legs. and Gabe tickling me, which for rellz made me sweat and like. Twas cardio.
Voice: Practicing my belt and vibrato with the "life Upon the wicked stage" from showboat
Reading: monologue
Participation: 100

Tried my hardest on the test, PLUS im working on a story.

Molly Ringwald needs to die.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obb84XG7g6M


^^^^ fierce


PEACE


sajdasldasbjdsabkdasjb


I'm sorry
I could care less if anyone sees this but

Ugh
certain sisters are fucking selfish and bitchy and need to start thinking about other people.


whatever.

I know I failed the test. I fucking switched the titles, so there goes 26 points!

BYE


nsdajdsanjdaskas

its my own fault though

what
ever

new marking period, new start

thats all im going to say

No comments: