Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm so fucking disgusted

fucking a

i dont know

i really dont

I dont understand any of this nonlinear bullshit

i feel so stupid

If it's not in fornt of my face, i guess i cant get it

my mind doesnt work that way

how does it come so easliy to everypne else? it just doesnt click

i fucking hate myself right now. and now ill probably getting a c anyway. i feel like such an ass. next marking period will not fucking be like this, i can garuantee that.

movement: stretching to get the kinks out of my left leg
voice: shuffle on my ipod
Reading: monologue
Participation: 100


I hope i improved like aladren said...i know the grade won't be spectacular but itll be better than before. I don't want to jinx my luck, so...



but i fucking hate my stupid, simple-minded, one track brain. why cant i comprehend anything thats not not in front of my face?


I can't believe I'm so upset over this, but I can't help it. It's shit like this that makes me think I'm just not up to fucking standards, that my creativity is trite bullshit and....

fuck it


i can't believe i did this to myself


good fucking night


peace

No comments: