Thursday, November 20, 2008

I love tablework :)

Tis fun.


Movement: I tried to see how many pushups i could do without stopping. my best was only 23 XD and im not good at pushups so.
Voice: Random showtunes
Reading: MSND
Participation: 100

During tablework, I really like...I don't know. When I WASN'T spacing out from hunger, I just...like it! I just need to start grounding and everything. btw superobjective: pink bottom. holla at a bizzotch

AND doing costume-like things with hopey today


I kept recording videos of myself to see what my voice sounds like, cause I know i have to get used to it. It's just like...torture, yknow? I can't get over it!


And, apparently, I have a 2 and like...3 quarter octave range (chest and head, obviously) . but still. I can hit a C6 on a good day. so.

I'm just happy my belt and vibrato are improving. I need to stop forcing it as much, though...blarhg. Whatever. I can place it where I want it to sound pretty. A++++++++


Beepbeepbeep. HERE COMES THE SHORT BUS

TOOTTOOT


Gnight.

Peace

No comments: