Friday, November 21, 2008

exestensial fucking crisis

Me and me need to talk.

Me and Aladren need to talk.

*Something* needs to be spoken of. :/

100

Why? Because I thought...deeply? And because it seems like I'm the only one who the words did not 'reaffirm their decisions' (eyeroll times a fucking billion) -_-

Waiting for Guffman is fucking beast. I wanted to cry, but I was too busy laughing. And it's also sad that fucking legends like Eugene Levy and Fred Willard are being put out to pasture with all of these shit movies, and do one Christopher Guest mockumentary every five years? Wtf??

And. Plus I did extra crunches and shit.

---------

I just found out today that ive been getting 75s every friday. I feel like an asshole. I didnt know we had to do them on fridayssss....


KNEEARF





Peace

No comments: