Thursday, November 13, 2008

My head is going to have a baby. ALL HAIL ZEUS

So


Movement: Stretching, playing basketball
Voice: random cole porter songs (leeet's do it lets fall in loooooooove)
Reading: monologuey
Participation: 100
^^^^^^^^^
yay for me staying out of classes for freshmen! They are my favorite. :)


Today was Ari's last day. I can't reallly believe it. At all. She...gah. She needs to come back. I'm gonna miss her.


BUT

I'm trying to do that thing where I don't hang on to shit and become a reckless poopface? I hope it'll work.

Anyway.

I actually think my monolouge is comming along really well. pretty sweeeeeeeeeet.


OHOHOHOHOH

*******Important!

I would like to have my last date for my script to be monday, the 17th. Holla at yo girl. Thankie, aladren :).

OHOHOHOHOHOH

******Also impotant!

I would still like to have my grade from yesterday an 89. If thats okay. Hoowatcha!


shkleeklah!


BOOBAHHHHHHH






Peace

No comments: