Thursday, December 4, 2008

4 italian suits, 3 former husbands, 2 giant breasts

Movement: exercise video
Voice: 12 days of christmas from janice dickinson
Reading: TRYING to find fucking Bernarda Alba IN ENGLISH. fucking. assholes.
Participation: 100

For being around, paying attention, and not getting in the way. Plus the acting widget was fucking awesome.

And wtf. Why must there be so much drama? Fo real. Grow up. Write a journal. Make a painting. Don't put your bad fucking feelings and piss all over people with them. I just. Bleh. Assholes. Poor Danny Baker... :-(


OHOHOH


AND


I will have some sort of college fund by like...February. It's Christmas present. I am happy.


When I get a job in my local movie theater, and start depositing in money, my mom will match whatever I put in. I'm very happy!!!!


:-):-):-)

It will be a good year


Off to listen to my Ipod.


Hopeyfully


peace

No comments: