Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dontja wanna be...the life of the paaarty...

Movement: Okay. Lemme recap: 100 situps, 30 pushups, 30 cycles, and 40 leglifts. :-)
Voice: Don't Cry for Me Argentina and Life of the Party
Reading: Snippets of the epic poem 'The Wild Party' by Joseph March. I'm trying to find it everywhere cheap to buy or online for me but...*suckapunch*
Participation: 100

For being a good little minion, and searching the right stores, and I'll try to find some cheap-ass places for uniforms, cause Flynn O'Hara is fucking ridiculous.


I hate some English teachers who don't even know about good literature. I mean...blah. Nevermind. BLAH

I really wish our shop was in the academy...I can't stand these fucking NIMRODS. They're all complete jackasses. I want to to kick all in the face and pull up all their pants.


NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR ASS


If you see mine, it's on accident. I know it's not a hot sight.


But for real? I mean, you might as well grab your crotches every 5 se...OH. Whoops! Nevermind.


YOU ALREADY DO YOU BELLIGERENT, IGNORANT, *AND* ARROGANT DILLHOLES!!


gnarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr



anyway


Here is a video.


Aladren: I kick the fucking shit out of this song, and I want to sing it somewhere. *headdesk*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyHMBXFc5nM

I know I give you a million billion videos to watch, but it's SO kickass. :-) bloopblopblip



Peace

Ahhhhhhh Idina Menzel baby, you were so fierce. WHY did you have to go and fuck it all up by being in Wicked? Damn you, child!

No comments: