Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I gotta sneeze but it didn't come out

Movement: Okay, I was fucking DANCING to this rap. That Eddie Murphy sang. It's from Dreamgirls, but you know what? It's beast. So buttock.
Voice: SINGING the rap! Jimmy WANT MO, jimmy want jimmy want jimmy want MOOOOO
Reading: ... :-)
Participation: 100
Table work is ace. It's just...blah. I heart it. Even though I was yawning. I sear I was paying attention.


I feel sick.


*fetal position*

I wanna start trying this marking period. Just so that I can have over a 3.5 GPA. That would be pretty cool. I mean, it's pretty high already but...it's not good enough. For me, at least; but you know me. :/



idk



workworkwork



sleepsleepsleep



peace

Oh and Aladren? You need to play the Old Lady from Candide. I mean. Obvi not right now but...bloop. You know what I mean.

No comments: