Monday, December 8, 2008

It's official: I'm poor!

But I love it.

Movement: Exercise video (makin money...MAKIN MONEYYY)
Voice: Tralala I'm a freak. I shuffle on the iPizzle.
Reading: Midsummer, Act 3 Scene 1
Participation: 100

Because sitting in CAD being tortured by stinky people (this girl Steph needs a shopping spree at BathnBody), and playing games on the computer weren't enough.

For real.

And, also, I turned my whole TWO lines in a day early. HOLLA. That's halfway through my six lines. Chickachicka WHAT?!


BTW, try not to miss class. It's fucking retarded how all of these subs sit on their fat asses while we're spilt up. -_-

Oh, and. Freshmen sluts are the worst. All of the freshman are the worst.


And it's even suckier when some are in your shop.


Blah.


End o' story.



I HAVE PANCAKE MIX, so all is righteous with the world


Holla at that shit. For real.


Gingersnapz.


Peace

No comments: