Friday, December 12, 2008

OOOOOOOOOH! GLITTERRRRR

Lallala.

Movement: Skanking in the halls after the show.
Voice: The Time Warp, Life of the Party
Reading: :-(
Participation: 100

For knowing what I have to do with my movie...I'm not keeping it, I know that. Now I just need to think of a story. Joy!

I miss Ari. With a fiery, burning passion. :-(
Fo srs.


The stuff Aladren was saying about writing from the shit that chews you up at night really...spoke to me, I guess. I'm really, really good at disengaged writing...fake writing. It's just easier.


But now that she explained it like that, it got me excited, and I really want to revamp my whole movie. Yay.


I'm too ried to say anything else.


The dance show was a lot better than people said it was. Some peeps are too bitchy for their own good. The tech sucked, but other than that...it really wasn't bad at all.


P.S.--Jessica Blodett makes me giggle.



Peace

No comments: