Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I am calm.

Movement: 35 min exercise video (rawr)
Voice: Shufflin on the iPizzle
Reading: Looking through Lorca's Blood Wedding and Bernarda Alba.
Participation: 100

Why? Because I almost have my 3.5 GPA. 3.42. If I actually try this marking period I'll get it. Maybe even higher.

And because costume research is supahr funz.


And because I'm proud to be an anti-dunce. Hopefully. I hate these people. Not just the kids. The entire environment of our school gives no hope to the students...slotech is a last resort. They do all that shit because that is what makes them feel important. They think they're somebody. But they're just another statistic on the six o'clock news, I guess. Typical Jersey trash. But I would love to see what would've happened if they had gone farther and actually had faith in themselves. And plus, I have people who give two shits about me. Which makes me spiffy on the inside. And I feel bad for those who don't...I know I couldn't live if no one truly...cared what I did or what happens to me.

I know for a fact I'd be one of them if I didn't have the guidance, and like...POSITIVE peer pressure of the people around me. I know that I'm easily influenced. Which is bad. But. Yknow. Look where I am now. It's not that good, but it'll get there.


Oh. And Matt's new phrase, "Social Recession", is freaking gold. Just saying.




Peace

No comments: