Monday, January 5, 2009

back into ze swing of things

Movement: 50 pushups, 75 situps, 25 jackknives :-)
Voice: Ze shuffle on my iPod
Reading: The Reader by Bernard Schlink
Participation: 100

Why? Because I took one for the team and took a shitty job. PLUS, I'm getting more organized and got a whole binder for Midsummer.

I was singing horrible songs that were fun for me to sing because they were in my range. It made me happy. :-)


I'm really too tired to think right now, because people are stupid.

Someone "insulted" me by calling me a jew.


WOO FUCKING HOO ASSHOLE

That really hurt my feelings! XD

I'm fucking proud of my jew shnoz...

Plus that kid had the fucking fattest nose in the world, so he shouldn't be talking. Asshat. I hate Cliffwood Beach.


I'd rather live in Hoodbridge at this point.


Whatever.


Off-topic.


Goodnight.


Peace

No comments: