Wednesday, January 21, 2009

read below post as well, please

Movement: Pushups, crunches, standing in cold for 20 minutes
Voice: Shuffle, most the white album songs though
Reading: okay, so i didn't exactly start bernarda alba today but...i will tomorrow. I worked on midsummer
Participation: 100 for doing nice character whoopies

I'm not sure if what I had today was an exestensial crisis or not...i just want to solve it.

I'm watching this movie called Pretty Persuasions right now, and it's funny as hell. even though i won't finish it tonight.


blahblahblah freshman ari is a whore


she needs to go. you can't help the helpless who dont want to be helped, poopypie.

she fucking obliterated the bizzillion chances she had without a second thought.

i hope she's gone.


^^^
All i have to say on the matter. don't ask me about her anymore




keep it ziploc fresh


peace

No comments: