Friday, January 30, 2009

i think pooping on people's faces would make me feel better

uggggh


movement: iceskating ghetto style on the little ice thingies behind the school
voice: zip -_-
Reading: zip

I mean, i stayed after... :/


Participation: 100 for not being in the way and for staying after and helping for like .0000000012 minutes


I'm getting sick.

that blows.


and i worry for people


people knows who people is so. bsaldahlhiawhadlsa



honestly, the senior showcase was really good


the sound blew though


but whatever


jessica really impressed me :-) she will go places


and yeah. i love ari to death, but she is looking mighty crackwhoreish these days, and is heading down a crappy path.


and i want to chop her friend megan's cock off



oh, and my blades came today.


and of course there are a 6 and not a 9 and do not fit and are disgusting


and i think that why i am so upset is clearly indicated in my journals. :/

i rawr in your face



sleeep is the best medicine



peace

No comments: