Thursday, January 22, 2009

so. my bitching actaully wasn't bullshit

i told you

something retarded like this had to happen

that bitch is going down. not physically, but. you know what i mean

Movement: I can do full leglifts for a whole minute without stopping! SUCK MY COCK MR STAPLES
Voice: Revolution and If I Fell by The Beatles
Reading: Bernarda Alba (not yet. ill give separate journal later on)
Participation: 100


for learning not only my part, but pretty much everyone's in the act i scene ii



playing peaseblossom would be yummy

as much as i love being a rude mech


and lmfao at what anthony bourdain says about rachael ray. it is kinda fucked up how shes promoting dunkin donuts, and she knows she's family-friendly. i dont dig her vibes


and by the way: teachers who are awesome to their students have a special place in the cavity where my heart should be. it's just...*giggly juice pours from chelsea's soul*


more to come


peace

No comments: