Monday, January 12, 2009

Kelli O'harizzle

Movement: Push-ups(100), sit-ups(25), jackknives(10)
Voice: A wonderful guy (south pacific)
Reading: msnd
Paticipation: 100

For being a proud little lackie and causing no trouble.

And for braving the heights of the catwalk without pooping my undies.


I love singing that song. It's...nfsdklflsd

it puts me in a good mood :-))))))))))))))))))))))


ari visited...and that pooped on my lovely mood.


she needs to come back.

soon.

It's really fucking scary how she's getting bad grades in OBHS...I guess that's how much better the lessons are there then here

that's the shit that freaks me out when I get to college. I'm not even kidding....


what if I'm the laughingstock of these people? its just..ndkshfsdklhfwilhfwjkelncsdkl


oh yeah. and...


KATE WINSLET WON TWO GOLDEN GLOBES


BITCHES


LOOK AT *MY* DOODLE AND SAY, "WOW!" HERS IS BIGGER THAN MINE!!!


Peace.

No comments: